We STOP surprise overages
before they happen.
Here's how it works:
- Just like everyone, we'll send you a text message to warn you when you have 20% of your monthly data remaining.
- Here's the difference: If you reach your data limit, we'll text you again, pause your data service, and let you decide if you want more. The other carriers take this chance to charge you huge fees without ever asking.
- If you want more data you can purchase a Top Up Data Pass. Or, switch to Wi- Fi and keep your bill the same this month.
There are no surprise overages.
What can you do if you use all of your data before the month is up?
- Option #1 - Buy a Top Up Data Pass directly from your phone (500MB for $10, 1GB for $15 or 3GB for $45). Turn off Wi- Fi first! You must use the C Spire Network (not Wi-Fi) to buy a Top Up Data Pass.
- Option #2 - Use Wi- Fi until your monthly data renews on your next billing cycle.
We'll never let you get another overage charge. You'll never find another surprise on your bill.
Top Up Data Passes
Top Up Data Passes allow you to purchase more data whenever you need it. In a heavy month, instead of charging overages, we give you the option to purchase an inexpensive Top Up Data Pass directly from your device.
To purchase a Top Up Data Pass from your device, you must be on the C Spire Network. If you're using Wi- Fi, you'll need to turn it off before buying the Pass. After you've purchased a Top Up Data Pass, you can turn Wi- Fi back on in order to conserve your data.
Optional Top Up Data passes come in three different sizes:
Don't forget that you must be on the C Spire Network in order to buy a Top Up Data Pass from your phone. This means that you will have to turn off Wi- Fi to buy a Pass and then turn Wi- Fi back on when you're done.
The size and price of data passes may differ based on the plan.