- Full-service setup and migration
- Web-based and desktop packages
- Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and more
- Centralized Management from Single Console
- Simple, Self-service File Recovery
- Schedule Automated Backups
- Share and collaborate on files from anywhere
- Android, iOS, Windows, macOS Compatible
- Multi-folder Sync with 100GB free
We maintain the only Tier III+ data center facility within 250 miles of its Starkville, Mississippi location.
Buried Fiber Network
Our support teams, call centers, and account executives all live and work near you.
Benefit from the robust cloud services we've built to match the rigorous requirements of financial institutions.
We have a dedicated data center with sophisticated physical and electronic security measures and a highly trained staff of experts.
Our data center is one of a few in the nation purpose-built for premium uptime certification and 99.982% uptime performance.
When your business environment changes, take full advantage of the cloud to react quickly and cost efficiently.
Our dedicated, award-winning IT experts will walk you through every step of the process from transition to tomorrow.
With the advantage of cloud computing, you can scale capacity up and down while gaining access to enormous processing power.
Cloud computing allows you to scale your needs so you can save on the cost of maintaining unnecessary capacity.
Your IT staff will spend less time maintaining servers and the automation of deploying and provisioning resources.
Standards and Compliance
We are PCI-compliant, maintain an Attestation for SOC Compliance, and adhere to HIPAA requirements.